2021 Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
The gun laws don't remain the same! "It doesn't make sense to own a gun and not know the rules." States have changed their gun laws. ★ EVERY STATE WITH NEW TRAVEL LAWS IS UPDATED ★ New for 2021!
The book that had to be written! Because you are subject to arrest for simply traveling from state to state with a personal firearm, some sort of guide has been badly needed for years. This excellent book covers all the basics for armed travel: vehicles, the glove box, open carry, loaded or not, weapon types, more. Features the complete national reciprocity list, plus a list of every state's Attorney General's office! Kentucky attorney Kappas has created an indispensable tool, while work is underway to restore our eroded rights. In the future, maybe, if you have a gun and you're not a criminal, that won't violate anything. Until then, get and read The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the 50 States! Includes Canada & Mexico too. Read it before a trip, pack it, or leave one in your vehicle, so you know what to expect as you approach each state line. Clear writing gives you the basics for every state in one handy guide. Plus, each state is rated for its relative freedom, based on its gun laws, from zero to 100. See where your state ranks.
- All previous year's changes are included: Over 100 changes!
- NRA reviewed since 1997
- SSL & Paypal
- Written by a Lawyer
- Plain English
- 68 pages
- Covers All Guns
- Covers All States
- Canada & Mexico
- Stay on the Road and Out of Jail!
- The book now includes restaurant carry and police roadside stops too!
- How to handle illegal requests for searches.
- Updated freedom chart -- how did your state do?
- Hotels and Lodging
- Colleges and K-12 School Grounds
- Loaded v. Unloaded
- Open Carry v. Concealed Carry
- Constitutional Carry
- Travel through restricted states
- Traffic stops
- National Parks and Indian Reservations
- Air, Cruise Ships, Trains, and Buses
- Commercial Trucks
- State-by-State rules