100 Classic Hikes in Arizona
No Arizona hiking guidebook captures the beautifully complex and varied landscape of the state like Scott Warren's. 100 Classic Hikes in Arizona offers a wide range of the state's most scenic hiking trails. You can stand in a mile deep canyon one day, hike through a saguaro cactus forest the next, and stand on a nearly 10,000 foot "sky island" in the Chiricahua Mountains yet another day. You can hike Lenox Crater, an actual volcano with a nearby lava flow, or lose yourself on Dutchman's Trail, a solitary long distance trek in the fabled Superstition Mountains.
This classic Arizona hiking guidebook gives you the best trails for both day hikes and overnight backpacking trips in the state.
- 100 Arizona hikes with color photos and trail maps
- Includes a mix of hiking trails from easy day trips, to never-dull loop hikes, to more remote long-distance treks
- 110 color photographs and 101 color maps
- Scenic highlights and points of interest
- Distance, level of difficulty, and seasonal considerations