2017 Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
- This book gives a state by state breakdown of the firearm laws. "STAY ON THE ROAD AND OUT OF JAIL"
- How do you properly handle a routine traffic stop when you have a firearm in your vehicle or on your person?
- How do you legally transport weapons into and through other states? Can it be loaded? Where do I store it?
- What about National & State parks, Indian reservations, motorcycle, commercial truck, or RV issues?
- Which states recognize concealed weapon carry permits from other states?
The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States! The book that had to be written! Because you are subject to arrest for simply traveling from state to state with a personal firearm, some sort of guide has been badly needed for years. This excellent book covers all the basics for armed travel: vehicles, the glove box, open carry, loaded or not, weapon types, much more.
Features the complete national reciprocity list, plus a list of every state's Attorney General's office! Ideal choice for all concealed-carry permit holders.
Kentucky attorney Kappas has created an indispensable tool, while work is underway to restore our eroded rights. In the future, maybe, if you have a gun and you're not a criminal, that won't violate anything. Until then, get and read The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States! Includes Canada & Mexico too.
Read it before a trip, pack it, or leave one in your vehicle, so you know what to expect as you approach each state line. Clear writing gives you the basics for every state in one handy guide. Plus, each state is rated for its relative freedom, based on its gun laws, from zero to 100. See where your state ranks.
J. Scott Kappas, Esq. is the author of
The 2017 Traveler's Guide to the Firearms Laws of the Fifty States