Colorado Benchmark Road & Recreation Atlas
- Fully revised Landscape Maps that now feature:
- Ground cover or vegetation as the base layer, rather than elevation-based color. This brings the Colorado atlas in "base carto" alignment with several titles we've done this to in recent years with positive feedback and increased sales.
- New overlay for BLM (yellow) and State (blue) lands, a big plus for hunters.
- Hundreds of edits to road detail & condition and POI data, made as recent as March 2015. For example, this is the only atlas which correctly shows Browns Canyon National Monument (designated Feb 2015).
- Recreation Guide improvements:
Colorado's mountains are the source of everything that makes Colorado unique. No other publication can display this entrancing scenery and its recreation potential with more precision than Benchmark's Colorado Road & Recreation Atlas. The Landscape Maps™ reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing how the state's vast network of roads and local recreation landmarks fit into the countryside. A complete Recreation Guide lists a myriad of outdoor activities. Arranged by category, it is the ideal planning tool for adventures, from a simple day-hike to an extended exploration of an entire region. Benchmark field-checkers drove over 25,000 miles to make sure the Colorado Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for the Centennial State.
All New Landscape Maps for 2015!
- Land cover base shows vegetation
- BLM/State land overlay
- Page to page map overlap, superb legibility
30-page Recreation Guide:
- Public Lands maps with recreation points and mileages
- Categorized listings include:
- Parks, Monuments, Wildlife viewing
- Camping, RV Parks
- Fishing and boating areas
- Hunting units
- Colorado 14ers and Ski Areas
- Colorado Springs