Colorado Benchmark Road & Recreation Atlas
Coloradoâs mountains are the source of everything that makes Colorado unique. No other publication can display this entrancing scenery and its recreation potential with more precision than Benchmarkâs Colorado Road & Recreation Atlas. The Landscape MapsTM reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing how the stateâs vast network of roads and local recreation landmarks fit into the countryside. A complete Recreation Guide lists a myriad of outdoor activities. Arranged by category, it is the ideal planning tool for adventures, from a simple day-hike to an extended exploration of an entire region. Benchmark field-checkers drove over 25,000 miles to make sure the Colorado Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for the Centennial State.
All New Landscape Maps for 2015! â¢ Land cover base shows vegetation â¢ BLM/State land overlay â¢ Page to page map overlap, superb legibility
30-page Recreation Guide â¢ Public Lands maps with recreation points and mileages â¢ Categorized listings include: â¢ Parks, Monuments, Wildlife viewing â¢ Camping, RV Parks â¢ Fishing and boating areas â¢ Hunting units â¢ Colorado 14ers and Ski Areas
Metro Maps: Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs
- Fully revised Landscape Maps that now feature:
- Ground cover or vegetation as the base layer, rather than elevation-based color. This brings the Colorado atlas in "base carto" alignment with several titles we've done this to in recent years with positive feedback and increased sales.
- New overlay for BLM (yellow) and State (blue) lands, a big plus for hunters.
- Hundreds of edits to road detail & condition and POI data, made as recent as March 2015. For example, this is the only atlas which correctly shows Browns Canyon National Monument (designated Feb 2015).
- Recreation Guide improvements: