Wide World Maps & MORE!
Fish-n-Map Lake Havasu features underwater depth contours for easy structure fishing in Lake Havasu, Arizona and California, USA along with other underwater features perfect for fishing, boating, swimming, or camping.
Fish-n-Map Company produces bathymetric fishing maps useful to fishermen, boaters, and campers. Featuring GPS locations, these are convenient fishing maps that last!
Fish-n-Map Company's underwater topography maps are printed on a water-proof, tear-resistant plastic material for durability in the field and are folded to 9"x4". When opened, the maps are approximately 3'x2' in size and printed on both sides.
Fish-n-Map Company's maps include extensive and detailed legends that guide you through valuable information such as;
* Parker Dam to Davis Dam with Lake Havasu Fisheries Improvement Project
* Fishing Strategy
* Fish Habitat Structures Identified
* Lake Size & Elevation
* Known Fish Species
* Underwater Bottom Conditions
* Depth Contours
* Boat Ramp Locations
* River Inlets, Feeder Creeks, & Canals
* Submerged Brush & Rock Reefs Indentified
* Longitude & Latitude Grid
* Roads and Facilities Identified
* Campgrounds & Restrooms
* Lodging, Groceries, & Fuel
* RV Hook-ups, Showers, & Lodging
* Suggested Fish Locations with over 120 GPS points provided
* and moreâ¦
Made by a fisherman for fishermen and other water enthusiasts, these maps will not only improve your fishing trip, but your entire outdoor experience.
Two-sided, self-cover, waterproof folded map.
Scale = 1:24k
* Lake Havasu map = NAD 1927
* GPS Locations table = NAD 1983
Contours = 10'
Water Type = Fresh
* Folded = 4" Ã 9"
* Unfolded = 36" Ã 24"