Montana Road & Recreation Atlas
NEW 3rd Edition is Now Available!
Montana is the crown jewel of the American West. Experience Big Sky Country with our completely new 3rd edition Montana Road & Recreation Atlas. No other map product can better portray Montana's rugged peaks, majestic rivers, and expansive plains. Large-scale Landscape MapsTM reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing the state?s vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks. A 30-page Recreation Guide provides regional maps with public land detail and lists a wide range of outdoor activities. Arranged by category and boasting unequaled insight and detail, it is the ideal tool for planning and? executing? Montana exploration.
Benchmark field-checkers drove thousands of miles to make sure the Montana Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for Big Sky Country.
- Landscape Maps:
- NEW base maps with land cover (vegetation);
- NEW State/BLM map detail and boundaries for USFS private inholdings;
- Extensive road detail, field-checked for accuracy;
- Superior scales and page-to-page map overlap
- Recreation Guide:
- Regional maps with public land ownership, hunting units, and point-to-point mileages;
- Categorized listings for:
- National Parks & Monuments;
- State Parks & Recreation Areas;
- Historic Sites & Museums;
- Camping, Cabins, & RV Parks;
- Fishing & Boating Access;
- Statewide Hunting Regions & Units
- 128 pages, saddle-stitched;
- Cover dimension: 16"×11"
- 3rd Edition 2017.
- Map Scales:
- Recreation Maps 1:800,000 (1" = 12.6 miles.)
- Landscape Maps 1:250,000 (1" = 4 miles.)