Wide World Maps & MORE!
New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas
Benchmark Maps' newly revised and completely updated New Mexico Road and Recreation Atlas and Folded Map are available to help guide you on your next trip to the southwest. 8th ed. 2016 ISBN 978-0-929591-89-6
Their maps of New Mexico are field checked for accuracy and feature all of the important outdoor recreation categories and cultural interests.
- Highways of the Western U.S. and New Mexico (Route 66, I40, I25, I10)
- Recreation and Public Lands Detail
- Highly Detailed Landscape Maps
- Index of counties, cities, parks, mountains, lakes & rivers.
- Albuquerque Map, Santa Fe Map, Taos Map
- GPS Grid
Benchmark's in-atlas recreation guide can also be accessed on your smartphone by syncing up with their scannable codes. These features include:
- RV Parks
- Natural Wonders
- Game management units
- Points of Interest
- Hiking, trailheads
- Boating, Fishing
- Boat Ramps
- Road Mileages
- Recreation Maps 1: 1,000,000 1" =15.8 miles.
- Landscape Maps 1:285,000 1" =4.5 miles.
- ABQ Rec Map 1:100,000
- State Map 1:1,700,000 1"=26.8 miles