Adventure iDiaz Maps
Arizona GMU 6A 2019 Hunting/Recreation Map
Hunt Unit 6A is Arizona's most unique and versatile game management region offering diverse wildlife varieties and habitats found nowhere else in North America.
This unit will journey up to the high elevations of Arizona's ponderosa forests, descending to the Pinon-Juniper belts, then to the high chaparral, down to the river basin touching the fringes of the Sonoran Desert; this region also offers a variety of riparian zones.
Unit 6A almost entirely lies within the Coconino National Forest, with small islands of private properties in various sections. This region is famed for offering one of the most diverse species of big game, such as trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, rocky mountain bighorn sheep, antelope, mountain lion, black bear, turkey, and javelina.
There is excellent hunting for tree squirrel, cottontail rabbits, fox, coyote, bobcat, and more. Because there are vast numbers of lakes, tanks, ponds, rivers, and streams, it produces good waterfowl hunting and fishing as well.
Access throughout Unit 6A is very good mainly by forest roads and trails. Please use caution when accessing them. Due to weather conditions and other restrictions, road closures can happen at any time without notice. To obtain further information about weather, camping, and access, please contact the Coconino National Forest and other land agencies.
- 1:100,000 Scale - Detailed Topographic Map
- Multi-Sourced Road Names - Adventure Trails, 4×4, and Light Duty Roads
- Water Resistant - Tear Resistant, Durable PolyPropolyn
- Exceptional Design - Beautiful, High Quality Color & Detail
- Compact & Field Ready - Easy To Read And Follow
- Extensive Water Source Icons - Clearly Marked Water Tanks & Spring Symbols
- 36" × 32" - Unfolded / 4.50" × 10.25" - Folded
- One-sided, self-cover, plastic folded map.