Baja California Road & Recreation Atlas
- Covers both states: Baja California & Baja California Sur
- Large scale maps (1:300,000) with detailed road classifications and points-of-interest
- Kilometer markers on major highways
- Page-to-page map overlap, clear legibility
- National Parks and Wildlife Areas
- Regional maps at medium scale (1:1,000,000) illustrate broader views and longer routes.
- Focused maps & listings for La Paz, Los Cabos, Corridor, and wineries of Valle de Gaudalupe
- Recreation categories include
- Parks, Monuments, Natural Wonders
- Boating and Fishing Access, Beaches
- Historic Missions & Ruins
- Campgrounds and RV Parks
Since 1995, Benchmark Maps has been driving and mapping the American West, publishing award-winning recreation maps and atlases. The first edition Baja California Road & Recreation Atlas showcases the diverse recreation opportunities found along the full length of the Baja California Peninsula. Regional maps provide a wider view of the region and Recreation Guides list an array of attractions for trip planning. Landscape Maps™bring the peninsula's rugged terrain into focus with land cover data, shaded relief, and a detailed road network to aid travelers navigating between cities or seeking remote destinations. From Tijuana to Land's End, this is the best recreation map product on the market.
- Publication Date: May 5, 2021
- MSRP: $26.95
- Cover Dimensions: 11 inches wide by 15.5 inches high. 72 pages.
- Map Scales: Landscape 1:300,000. Recreation 1:1,000,000.