United States Department of Agriculture
Map: Cibola National Forest, Mt. Taylor District
- Official Forest Service map of the Cibola National Forest Mt.Taylor Ranger District where visitors can find remnants of the many historic sawmills and logging communities.
- Year - 2011
- Topo (Contour) Lines - No
- Relief Shading - No
- Material - Plastic
- Double Sided - Yes
- Mount Taylor includes the Hilso Mountain Bike Trail where there are 26 miles of non-motorized single track trails here to enjoy.
- Waterproof and tear resistant material
- Highlights recreation opportunities such as trails, campground, boat launches, and more
- Includes official US Forest Service district office contact information to check local conditions as well as township and range section numbers
- Land ownership boundaries (federal, state, private) are color coded
- Printed in the U.S.A.
- Folded Dimensions: (L" × W" × D") 9 × 4 × 0.25
- Unfolded Dimensions: (L" × W") 40 × 27
- Map Scale: 1/2" = 1 mile (1:126,720)
- Two-sided, self-cover, plastic folded map.