Sea Of Cortez North
Fish-n-Map Company produces bathymetric fishing maps useful to fishermen, boaters, and campers. Featuring GPS locations, these are convenient fishing maps that last!
Fish-n-Map Company's underwater topography maps are printed on a water-proof, tear-resistant plastic material for durability in the field and are folded to 4" × 9". When opened, the maps are approximately 3' × 2' in size and printed on both sides.
Fish-n-Map Company's maps include extensive and detailed legends that guide you through valuable information such as;
- Gulf of California Fishing Strategy
- Known Fish Species
- Underwater Bottom Conditions
- Depth Contours
- Boat Ramp Locations
- River Inlets, Feeder Creeks & Canals
- Submerged Brush & Rock Reefs
- Longitude & Latitude Grid
- Campgrounds & Restrooms
- Lodging, Groceries, & Fuel
- RV Hook-ups, Showers, & Lodging
- Suggested Fishing Locations
- and more…
These maps will not only improve your fishing trip, but your entire outdoor experience.
- Two-sided, self-cover, waterproof folded map.
- Sea of Cortez (North) = 1:680,213
- Santa Rosalia to Mulegé = 1:159,176
- Bahia de los Angeles = 1:43,480
- Las Islas Encantadas = 1:232.5k
- Guaymas = 1:48.7k
- Puerto Refugio = 1:32.8k
- Bahia San Francisquito = 1:32,702
- Contours = 30'
- Water Type: Salt
- Folded = 4" × 9"
- Unfolded = 36" × 24"
- northeast coast of Baja California and west coast of Sonora, Mexico
- underwater contours for easy structure fishing
- bathymetric and topographic data for fishing, boating, swimming, or camping