Clear Creek Publishing
Superstition Wilderness Trails East [August 5, 2009] Archived Collectable
An authoritative guide to the Eastern Superstition Wilderness of Arizona. This thoroughly researched book contains never before published trips into the backcountry and authenticated background history of the area.
- Over 40 treks in and around the Wilderness
- Clear and simple hike and horse ride directions
- Easy-to-Use topographic and trailhead maps
- Trips for everyone rated easy to very difficult
- History of cowboys, homesteaders, and miners
- GPS coordinates for trailheads and key points.
- B&W photos and excellent maps based on USGS topographic maps.
- 352 pages
- SKU# 30518