Wide World Maps & MORE!
Toiyabe National Forest - Carson Ranger District
Official Forest Service map of the Toiyabe National Forest Carson Ranger District which extends along the eastern front of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, straddling the Nevada and California border.
- Year - 1994
- Topo (Contour) Lines - Yes (contour interval 50 meters, spot elevations in feet)
- Relief Shading - No
- Material - Paper
- Double Sided - Yes
- Fishing opportunities available at Markleeville, Kit Carson, and Hope Valley campgrounds.
- Waterproof and tear resistant material
- Highlights recreation opportunities such as trails, campgrounds, boat launches, and more
- Includes official US Forest Service district office contact information to check local conditions as well as township and range section numbers
- Land ownership boundaries (federal, state, private) are color coded
- Printed in the U.S.A.
- Folded Dimensions: (L" ? W" ? D") 9 ? 4 ? 0.125
- Unfolded Dimensions: (L" ? W") 36 ? 28
- Map Scale: 1/2" = 1 mile (1:126,720)