International Travel Maps & Books
2006 Waterproof Costa Rica Map [DEB Collection]
- Waterproof Costa Rica Map
- Costa Rica San Jose Costa Rica map
- Folded travel map in color with highways, roads and traveler's information.
- Distinguishes 4 levels of highways and roads, including seasonal roads and tracks.
- Color changes show elevation levels.
- Includes national parks and eco-tourist sites, locations of beaches, and other places of interest.
- Icons locate archeological sites, hotels, museums, beaches, active volcanoes, surfing sites, filling stations, bird sanctuaries, border crossings, palm groves, lighthouses, reefs, swamps.
- Icons distinguish international airports, domestic airports and landing strips.
- Inset maps include downtown San Jose and the San Jose environs (airport locator map).
- Index to help locate towns and cities.
- Latitude/longitude grid.
- Printed on two sides.
- Scale 1:300,000.
- As of 2008, the current printing of this map has weak folds that are prone to splitting. This item is comparable to the National Geographic Waterproof Costa Rica Map (ISBN 1566951755) and the Toucan Waterproof Map of Costa Rica. An alternative by ITMB is the Costa Rica paper version (ISBN 1553411781).
- May 2006.
- Self-cover, plastic folded map.