Wide World Maps & MORE!
Fort Huachuca Surface Management Status 1:100,000-Scale Topographic Map
This map differentiates between public and private land, and also among the various agencies who manage the public lands. Enjoy scenic driving in southern Arizona and experience the Coronado National Forest. The map may be useful for the following recreation destinations: Arizona National Scenic Trail, Bog Hole Wildlife Area, Lakeview Campground, Coronado National Forest, Presidio Santa Cruz de Terrenate, Rock Bluff Group Campground, and San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area.
- Map: Fort Huachuca AZ - Surface Management
- Scale: 1:100,000 (roughly 3/4 inch = 1 mile).
- Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Horizontal Datum: North American Horizontal Datum of 1983
- Vertical Datum: National Geodetic Vertical Datum of 1929
- Published: 2017
- Agency: BLM
- Item No.: 300FORTHUA