United Stated Department of the Interior
Winslow, Arizona: 1:100,000-Scale Topographic map : 60 X 30 Minute Series (Surface Management Status)
- Applies to: Arizona.
- Differentiates between public and private land, and also among the various agencies who manage the public lands.
- Much of the area is incorporated into the Navajo Nation.
- The rest is state land with some scattered BLM parcels.
- Map shows roads, and topographic detail.
- OHV driving, backcountry, and primitive camping possible.
- Visit Homolovi Ruins State Park near Winslow.
- Map is useful for AZ Hunting Units 4B, and 5A.
- Scale 1:100,000.
- One-sided, self-cover, paper/non-laminated folded map