Fish-N-Maps Pacific Coast Charts (Point Arguello to Mexico) Plus Detail of San Clemente Island
Fish-n-Map Pacific Coast Charts (Pt. Arguello to Mexico) - Plus Detail of - San Clemente Isl. features contours for structure fishing off the southwest coast of California, USA along with other features for fishing, boating, swimming, or camping.
Fish-n-Map Company produces bathymetric fishing maps useful to fishermen, boaters, and campers. Featuring GPS locations, these are convenient fishing maps that last!
Fish-n-Map Company's underwater topography maps are printed on a water-proof, tear-resistant plastic material for durability in the field and are folded to 9"×4". When opened, the maps are approximately 3'×2' in size and printed on both sides.
Fish-n-Map Company's maps include extensive and detailed legends that guide you through valuable information such as;
- Pacific Ocean Fishing Strategy
- Known Fish Species
- Underwater Bottom Conditions
- Depth Contours
- Boat Ramp Locations
- River Inlets, Feeder Creeks, & Canals
- Submerged Brush & Rock Reefs
- Longitude & Latitude Grid
- Suggested Fishing Locations
- and more…
These maps will not only improve your fishing trip, but your entire outdoor experience.
- Two-sided, self-cover, waterproof folded map.
- Pacific Coast (Point Sal to Border Field State Park) = 1:250k
- San Clemente Island = 1:108k
- Datum = NAD 1983
- Contours = 30'
- Water Type = Salt
- Folded = 4" × 9"
- Unfolded = 36" × 25½"