United States Department of the Interior
Little Horn Mountains Surface Management Status 1:100,000-Scale Topographic Map
- Applies to: Arizona.
- Differentiates between public and private land, and also among the various agencies who manage the public lands.
- Explore the eastern Kofa Refuge Wilderness.
- A good map for exploring and hunting BLM's Little Horn Mountains and Gila Bend Mountains.
- Useful for hiking, OHV riding, and hunting in AZ Hunting Units 39,41, and 45B.
- Scale 1:100,000 (roughly 3/4 inch = 1 mile).
- One-sided, self-cover, paper/non-laminated folded map.