Phoenix Mapping Service
Metropolitan Phoenix Arterial and Collector Streets Jumbo Standard Wall Map Dry Erase Laminated
Phoenix Mapping Service's Metropolitan Phoenix Arterial and Collector Streets Jumbo Standard Wall Map is a 62" × 48" wall map of the major and intermediate streets in the Phoenix metropolitan area. View the entire metropolitan area on a single dry erase laminated sheet that clearly shows the latest highways, streets, and light rail extensions.
The map displays major streets (arterial streets) and intermediate streets (collector streets), locates light rail lines, communities, block numbers, rivers, canals, and railways. It is popular for general reference and for locating businesses that are normally found on the arterial and collector streets. The colors are used to show the incorporated cities, making it easy to locate the official area of each city. The grid corresponds to the index in Phoenix Mapping Service's Phoenix "Yellow1" Street Atlas and other Phoenix map products for easy cross-reference. This is a convenient and useful at-a-glance reference.
Dry Erase Lamination is specialty laminate that allows for dry erase markers to be used on the finished print and erased as desired. This is a convenient and useful at-a-glance reference ready for dry erasable markers, self-adhesive dots or arrows, and/or graphic tape.
- Dry erase laminated, one-sided wall map.
- Size = 62" × 48"
New for 2020!
- Shows completed Pastor Freeway (aka South Mountain Freeway).
- Shows planned construction of on/off ramps for 32nd St. and Vee Quiva Casino on Pastor Fwy.
- Shows completed extension of Light Rail to Gilbert Rd.
- Shows planned construction extension of Light Rail to Metro Center.
- Shows the planned construction of South Central Ave Light Rail. (different color)
- Shows under construction of Tempe Trolley (Mill/Apache/Rio Salado). (different color)
- Shows under construction of Phx Sky Train over to Car Rental Complex. (different color)
- Shows planned construction of Gateway Fwy (St. Rte. 24) extension to Ironwood.