Wide World Maps & MORE!
Metropolitan Phoenix Arterial and Collector Streets ZIP Code Zones Desk Map Gloss Laminated
View the entire metropolitan area on a single desktop-sized sheet showing major streets (arterial) and intermediate streets (collector), as well as locating communities, block numbers, river channels, canals, and railways. It is popular for general reference and for locating businesses that are normally found on the arterial and collector streets. The colors are used to show the incorporated cities, making it easy to locate the official area of each city. The grid corresponds to the index in our Phoenix "Yellow1" Street Atlas and other Phoenix Mapping products for easy cross-reference.
Gloss Lamination features premium optically clear film which provides a high shine for dramatic color presentation. The laminated map is a convenient and useful at-a-glance reference ready for wet-erase or alcohol-erase markers, sticker dots or arrows, or graphic tape.
- Two-sided gloss laminated paper, one-sided desk map.
- Size: 25" × 19"
- New for 2020!
- Shows updated ZIP Code boundaries
- Shows completed Pastor Freeway (aka South Mountain Freeway).
- Shows planned construction of on/off ramps for 32nd St. and Vee Quiva Casino on Pastor Fwy.
- Shows completed extension of Light Rail to Gilbert Rd.
- Shows planned construction extension of Light Rail to Metro Center.
- Shows the planned construction of South Central Ave Light Rail.
- Shows under construction of Tempe Trolley (Mill/Apache/Rio Salado).
- Shows under construction of Phx Sky Train over to Car Rental Complex.
- Shows planned construction of Gateway Fwy (St. Rte. 24) extension to Ironwood.