United States Department of Agriculture
Pike National Forest
Official Forest Service map of the Pike National Forest, home of Mount Evans at 14,264 ft.
- Year - 2019
- Topo Contour Lines - No
- Relief Shading - No
- Material - Paper Tyger
- Double Sided - Yes
- Includes Windy-Ridge Bristlecone Pine Scenic Area.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant material.
- Highlights recreation opportunities such as trails, campground, boat launches, and more
- Includes official US Forest Service district office contact information to check local conditions as well as township and range section numbers
- Land ownership boundaries (federal, state, private) are color-coded
- Printed in the U.S.A.
- Folded Dimensions: (L" × W" × D") 9 × 4 × .25
- Unfolded Dimensions: (L" × W") 45 × 36
- Map Scale: 1/2" = 1 mile (1:126,720)
- Two-sided, self-cover folded map